Maybe Matilda: Striped Circles, Take Two

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Striped Circles, Take Two

I was so excited to receive an order on Etsy for a custom striped circle quilt--I loved making it the first time, and it was just as fun as I remembered :-) Sadly, I can't take credit for the beautiful fabric choices; the lovely lady who ordered the quilt already had them on hand and mailed them to me to put together, and I love all the colors and patterns together.I hadn't anticipated how sad it would be to have to mail it back at the end . . . I'll admit, I got a little attached to this one. It might have been easier if I had disliked her color or fabric choices, but I definitely fell in love with this quilt along the way, and it's a bit sad to anticipate boxing this one up and mailing it away.

But I'm sure it will be well-loved in its new home, and some warm snuggly baby will cute-ify it up even more. Enjoy!

1 comment :

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...