Maybe Matilda: New Years ReSEWlution at Me Sew Crazy

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Years ReSEWlution at Me Sew Crazy

I’m sharing a project at Me Sew Crazy today—have you been following Jessica’s reSEWlution series? She invited bloggers to make a sewing resolution for the New Year and share their goal/project on her blog . . . there have been so many fun tutorials, refashions, organization ideas, and more so far. Click on over to see my reSEWlution for the new year, and my first step towards keeping it.
DSC_0351
And, in case anyone comes to visit from Me Sew Crazy looking for proof of a certain claim I made about this skirt . . . behold:
DSC_0380 You can’t see me! I’m camouflaged! (I swear, I think I have a Sesame Street clip that I could  use for just about every situation. Good ol’ Sesame Street, it never lets me down.)

12 comments :

  1. I will have to check it out! The skirt looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hounds tooth print...and the fact that you're camoflaged lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A houndstooth skirt?! That matches your chair?! Pure genius.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA awesome. And thanks, now I know the meaning of camouflage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kendra--I bet you've always wondered. You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahahahaha - i love the reference to Sesame Street - big fans in our house.

    thanks again for being a part of the Series, it is a great skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the Sesame Street reference. Also, your new banner is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I swear...every single day I don't think I could like more than I already do...and you ALWAYS prove me wrong. LOVE the shoes, sweet girl...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great skirt, love the unusual shape. And the sesame street reference was very much appreciated =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had never seen/heard this clip before, and it made my morning. Thanks for sharing. And your skirt is super cute, and I love that you match your chair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so impressed! (And Sesame Street is awesome.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...