Maybe Matilda: My 3 Favorites: Dare to Entertain

Thursday, November 29, 2012

My 3 Favorites: Dare to Entertain

Once again, high fives all around for those who participated in the Dare to DIY challenge for this week: Dare to Entertain. There were so many awesome projects and tablescapes and fake parties! Maybe I ought to throw a fake party someday. I must have social issues. That kind of sounds more fun to me than a real party with real people.

dare to diy 675x675 pixels (1)

Here were 3 of my favorite projects.

I love this Scandinavian themed décor from Shannanigans. From the easy-does-it color scheme to the teensy wreath namecards to the log + candle centerpieces . . . so simple and so lovely.

I love this simple, classic Christmas table setup from Jenny Meier Events. She makes the traditional red and white looking so modern and fresh here. Beautiful!

Simple projects are almost always my favorite kind, so of course I really enjoyed this easy DIY centerpiece from Katherine of The Creative Collection. She jazzed up glass vases she already owned to add some winter glitz. Perfect centerpiece, quick and thrifty and beautiful.

Click on over to visit Décor and the Dog, NewlyWoodwards, and Two Twenty One to see their top 3 picks from the Dare to Entertain challenge. And come back tomorrow to see the hosts’ projects for the next challenge: Dare to Give Handmade!

4 comments :

  1. Really great picks, I'm loving Shannon's Scandinavian table, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this. It was so much fun. Those green wreath place cards were one of my favorites too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Thanks so much for choosing my table! And for helping Kim host this year. I look forward to this thing every single year so this gives me validation that I'm not so lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last picture! You can't have Christmas without glitter! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...