Maybe Matilda: Dare to DIY Sneak Peek

Friday, November 22, 2013

Dare to DIY Sneak Peek

Dare to DIY starts up on Monday, and I’ve got my project almost finished up! I’m going to give you a little peek at my project, but listen here: don’t go making guesses at what it might be in the comments, because it drives me crazy when people guess at surprises and get them right. Jeff has a running record of ALWAYS correctly guessing what I got him for Christmas or his birthday, and it drives me nuts.

DSC_0264

Not the most traditional Thanksgiving colors for our Dare to be Grateful challenge, but I’m loving it so far. And poof and glitter are never a bad thing, am I right?

DSC_0262

The Dare to DIY party will start up on Monday morning over at Primitive and Proper, so make sure to finish up and photograph your Thanksgiving-themed project this weekend and head over to Cassie’s blog to link it up!

Here’s a reminder of everything you need to know for Monday:

Party Date: Monday, Nov. 25

(Link goes live Monday morning at Primitive and Proper)

Dare to… be thankful!

DIY a Thanksgiving project to remind you to be grateful during this season. Ideas include a Thanksgiving advent calendar, artwork or banners.

Giveaway: One of you will win 1 artisan enhancement 8 oz leaf and foil, 1 artisan enhancement 8 ounce clear topcoat, 1 copper gilding wax, 1 silver gilding wax  and 15 feet of foil from Catfish Studio.

I’m excited to see what you’ve been working on!

2 comments :

  1. I have no idea, so I wouldn't even attempt to guess! I'm very interested though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty! Love the colors.. I'm so curious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...