Maybe Matilda: Friday List: Crocheters of Instagram

Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday List: Crocheters of Instagram

Well, it has been ages since I’ve crocheted, and now that we’re headed toward summer, it’s probably going to stay that way for a while. Crocheting in the winter? Cozy and pleasant and warm. Crocheting in the heat? Sticky and sweaty and disgusting. But I can still appreciate it on instagram, so that’s something.

For today’s Friday List, I want to share a few of my favorite crocheters on instagram—lots of beautiful crochet inspiration to be found here!

Awesome crochet accounts on instagram

1. EBLittleCreations: Oh, just the cutest dang amigurumi you’ve ever seen. From bears to turtles to mermaids to cacti, she crochets it all, and does it so very well. I’ve only been following this account for a few weeks but I love her versatility and the charm of her little creations. You can also find Erika at her Etsy shop here.

2. CypressTextiles: I’m a little on the boring side when it comes to color choices in crochet, but that doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate amazing color when it’s done well. Rachele’s color choices are always inspiring, and she designs such creative and unique blankets. See more of her work (including patterns) at her site here.

3. DarlingBeBrave: Right off the bat, you’ll love Megan’s bright and minimalistic photography, but of course her crochet is fantastic as well. I love her chunky and cozy designs. Visit her blog here and Etsy shop here.

4. RebekahLaw: I think Rebekah’s cute patchy monkey pictures prompted me to follow her account, but she also does the cutest range of animals and dolls (those dinosaurs?! #cutest). You can find her on facebook here.

5. HeyBanjoPants: I’m not sure how Lauren packs so much personality into her animals. She consistently picks out color combos I would never choose in a million years, yet her work always turns out beautifully and makes me wonder why I’m so nervous around color? Plus she is hilarious and wonderful and quite possibly my soul mate. Find her Etsy shop here.

6. LinaMarieDolls: Michelle’s dolls are always gorgeous, with the prettiest little details from their hairstyles to their accessories. Although her dolls sell in the blink of an eye, you can visit her Etsy shop here.

I’d love to hear some of your favorite instagram accounts, too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...