Maybe Matilda: November 2015 Book Slump: SEND HELP

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

November 2015 Book Slump: SEND HELP

When you set yourself up as something of a reader, it's a little embarrassing to admit it when your book tally for the month is a big fat zero.
Guys, I am in a book slump, and I am slumping hard. It's so bad.

I was sick almost all month long, and I wonder if that affected my attention span or my motivation to read. I had a hard time even wanting to pick up a book, when normally I'm eager to read. And then when I did talk myself into reading, I couldn't find anything that held my interest. I started and stopped quite a few different books and couldn't make it more than about 50 pages into any of them.

And now that the month has passed and I'm feeling a bit healthier again, I can't seem to get back into the swing of things. This is the worst!

I'm asking for your recommendations . . . what books would you recommend for pulling out of a terrible book slump? I need something really interesting or exciting or impossible to put down to get me back to normal. What have you got?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...