Maybe Matilda: Good news!

Monday, February 29, 2016

Good news!

I didn't mean for this to be a big secret, but it kind of turned into one anyway.

If you remember from the sale of our house last year, I concluded that I'm not superstitious but I am a little stitious, and house sale/purchase stuff is jinxed if shared online. So I decided to just keep quiet about it this time around until everything was 100% finished.

But now that it's over and done, I can finally say without superstitious fear: we bought a house!


Truly stellar picture quality! Blogger of the year award goes to ME!

We're so excited about it, and plan for this to be a long term home for our little family. We despise moving with all our hearts and souls, so barring some unforeseen major change, we'll be here for many many many years to come, and I am really excited about that.

I'll share more pictures as things get settled!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...