Maybe Matilda: The (Semi-)Retirement Post

Monday, July 11, 2016

The (Semi-)Retirement Post

Good morning, all! I'm sure it's become obvious that I'm losing speed blogging, and fast.

I think the time has come to make it official and head into the wide green pastures of blogging retirement. I don't plan to shut anything down or even cease posting 100% . . . this site and my social media will stay up (and I'll warn you beforehand if I should ever change my mind and decide to close anything completely, in case there are crochet patterns or recipes you want to print out and save). I'll probably post occasionally from time to time, but I figured I'd use this post as a formal retirement (or at least semi-retirement) notice.

Since I've gotten a few concerned comments and emails over the past few weeks: everything's fine here at home, and nothing big or bad has happened! Blogging has just started to feel more and more like a chore instead of something I look forward to, so it seems silly to force myself to try and continue doing something that isn't much fun for me anymore. Life is busy, time is precious, and the internet isn't really a place where I want to spend much of my time.

Thank you very, very much for your involvement, comments, friendship, and support over the years! It has meant so, so much to me that you take time out of your day to read/participate here. I wish you all the best, and I'll see you around!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...