Maybe Matilda: Bookworm Style -- DIY Poe Shirt

Friday, September 25, 2015

Bookworm Style -- DIY Poe Shirt

I've been slow to get on the graphic tee bandwagon . . . but I'm more than willing to climb aboard nowadays, especially for a nerdily bookish graphic tee like this one.

DIY Poe-Inspired t-shirt

I made this Poe-inspired shirt for myself this week. I mean, the kids have all sorts of cheesy Halloween stuff to wear over the next month. I want something spooky, too. And Poe . . . Poe is spooky. If you don't believe me, go listen to it read by James Earl Jones. *shivers*

DIY Poe-Inspired t-shirt

Hop over to Delicious Reads for the full tutorial, and get the cut file freeeeeeeee to make this for yourself if you're lucky enough to have that crafting tool that puts all other crafting tools to shame: the Silhouette.

DIY Poe shirt

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...